Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tonight's Story

So I'm starting this blog because my daughter has a crazy imagination.  I'm sure every 3 year old has a vivid imagination, but I want to keep up with hers so I can hold it over her head during those tough teenage years...


Anywho, so backstory:
  • Her best friend is "my friend the Munster".  She told me today that he is also her brother (she has been wanting a sibling for a while... but no money means no other kids right now).
  • Her friend the Munster's kid, has since evolved into a dog (a beagle to be exact) named Couget (coo-get).
  • There is also the "man who doesn't like music" who she did not like and did not want to have anything to do with until a few weeks ago... now they are friends.
  • There is the "bad guys".  They clean her room so I would like them around more often.  She is also friends with them.
  • At one point she had "bad Jozie" who use to do all the bad things in the house, but Dan kicked her out (after our Jozie punched her in the nose).  She has also had "the other me" who also does bad things, but she's been warned that she could easily be kicked out too.
So anyways, every night we read a chapter in the Lemony Snicket books (we are on book 8!) and in this book the children are hiding in a Hospital and they have to try and save the eldest from having her head surgically removed.  I think these books are fantastic, but I think Jozie pays way more attention then I realized.  

Tonight she said that the "bad guys" did not like "the man who doesn't like music" and that they were going to chop off his head!!!  ooops.... so I had to explain that this isn't a very nice thing to do and that she should try and help solve their problems and not let them chop any heads off... she said she would talk to them.  So yeah... large imagination and no help from mom in the books I'm reading to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates