Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's... Jozie

So I'm not sure what all happened.  But as I was talking to dan on the phone on my way home from work, Jozie wanted him to video tape her.  So i overheard bits and pieces.... there was something about "bad jozie" and that she looked like her except she was all green, her hair was purple and her hands were yellow.  She also had bad parents.  But she wasn't sure what made them bad.


Also in this conversation Jozie said that she did not like the last name Ginader.  She also did not like the middle name Layne.  So she just wanted to be called Jozie.  Just Jozie.  Dan told her that she would get use to the last name.  Hopefully when dan loads the video, i will link it here.  I can't wait to watch it myself... real life craziness... oh boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates