Saturday, August 15, 2009

School Stories

Jozie hasn't even started school yet and we already have stories! We got to go and meet her teacher yesterday and every time somebody went to talk to her, my daughter, placed a hand over her nose and mouth and started snorting. Why do I have the strange child?


She got to meet some of the other kids in her class and we got to meet some of the other parents. We can even see the personalities of some of them from just watching them play. I saw the bossy girl, the outgoing girl, the tiny quiet one, the shy one, and my daughter... the strange one. There are also 4 little boys in the class, but i didn't get to see as much of them. The parents we met seem cool enough. I'm excited, and scared, for this new chapter in our little family's life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates